Sunday, June 1, 2014

Our Chickens Have a New Home

We're getting closer to finishing the coop. We had 4 yards of sand delivered.

We put up siding on both sides at the back.
 And painted...
Then we put up plywood on the back wall.
And painted...
We finished framing the front & attached more hardware cloth. We have two doors because of future plans for a fence. Two doors will be more convenient down the road.

Next, I made a chicken bed - king size! My dad was in town and helped me put it up. Thanks, Dad!

So now the coop is "livable" and we moved our chickens from the brooder to the coop.

Charlie is disappointed about the "no cats allowed" policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment